A Two-Day Workshop for Women to Explore Thriving at Age Sixty and Above
About the Workshop
As we age we’re confronted with great challenges but have few role models and no guidelines on what it means to thrive in reality, not in an advertising fantasy. In this workshop we’ll bring our combined wisdom, humor and generosity to help us:
- —identify and let go of limiting stereotypes (including our own)
- —manage paradoxes, including living as if we have a long time and, as if we don’t
- —set heart-based priorities
- —recognize and appreciate grace points
- —acknowledge our strengths and increase our resilience
- —work towards wholeness
- —deepen our spirituality
- —open the floodgates to creative expression
Facilitator: Robin A. Sheerer, President of Career Enterprises Incorporated and author of the national award-winning book No More Blue Mondays/Four Keys to Finding Fulfillment at Work and Thrive: The Entrepreneurial Path to a Great Life. Now in her seventh decade, Robin has coached individuals and designed and led workshops, seminars, and support groups for thirty-five years. She is passionate about creating a safe space for people to blossom.
To Register and reserve a space: call 708-524-4850 or send an email to: Careerenterprises@gmail.com.
Space is limited – enroll NOW. Nonrefundable deposit (except for emergency) of $200.00. Deadline to register– October 20th.
November 5 and Sunday,
November 6, 2016
9:00 am —5:30 pm
300 North Maple Avenue, #3, Oak Park, IL, 60302.
Includes lunches and snacks both days